What do I need to get started?
To get guitar lessons using Skype, you’ll need:
- A modern computer or laptop
- Skype or FaceTime (Totally free!)
- A web camera (webcam)
- A moderately fast internet connection (> 3Mbps)
- Your guitar!
- A desire to lean!
How much does it cost?
Skype lessons with Steve cost £35 per hour. Payments are made with a bank direct transfer.
What do I get?
You get an hour’s tuition with Steve, which includes:
- PDF’s of Steve’s own content
- MP3 backing tracks
- Structured lessons based around you
- HD quality video
- Steve’s voice and his guitar are run via a mixer (not a webcam mic) for superior sound quality.
How do I get started?
All sessions are paid with a direct transfer. On initial enquiry, Steve will ask you for preferred dates and times, and once settled upon, full payment guarantees the slot. There are absolutely no refunds for no-shows or cancellations, period.
Once you book your session, you’ll receive Steve’s Skype name and you’ll be added to his Skype contacts.
Feel free to contact Steve Mac if you have any questions, comments or booking enquires